Huyền My Profile

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Profile
Full Name: Nguyen Tran Huyen My
Birth Day : 11/12/1995
Height : 1m75
Weighs: 48kg
Measurements:  83 - 62 - 93.
Asian Super Model Contest 2011: Most Photogenic Award: Vietnam - Nguyen Tran Huyen My

Huyen My is an exclusive model of Venus Modeling Company, She won Most Photogenic Award at the Asian Super Model 2011 contest in China On 11 September 2011 and won the runner-up at theMiss Vietnam 2014. Huyen My, who boasted a purely Vietnamese gorgeous face, is student of London Fashion Academy.

She was actively involved in social activities,  donated blood at the Red Sunday 2015 blood donation festival in Hanoi’s My Dinh National Stadium ...
See photo:









Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Post Copyright © 2011. Asean Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger